Dads Do Brunch
Welcome back to Dad’s Group! To celebrate we are inviting Dads and their little ones to join us
for ‘Dads Do Brunch’:
- Sunday the 11th of April
- Elwood Community Playgroup, 51 Broadway.
We are going to make the first session back extra special with:
- Barista made coffee – essential for a Sunday morning!
- A delicious brunch
- Face painting for children (and Dads if they wish!)
What is Dad’s Group? There are heaps of reasons for coming along to Dad’s Group:
- Some special one on one time with your kids
- Allow children to play with other children, in a safe, controlled space
- Provide Mums with some down time
- Catch up with other dads to talk about parenting, footy and life!
Please RSVP so there is enough brunch to go around, although this is not necessary. You are
welcome to pop any time during the morning.
Please note, your Member Jungle account username is the email address of the parent who first
enrolled with us. Passwords are automatically set to ‘ecpsignin’ if they have not been manually
See you next week,
Matt - Dad’s Group Coordinator
Please join us for our Christmas Party! We will have: a festive craft activity, a sizzling BBQ, fresh fruit and special guests. Free, member-only event. Bookings essential! ...