Join or Renew your Membership
Your Membership Includes:
- Use of our centre during your two hour playgroup session once a week and any open house session of your choosing.
- Membership to Playgroup Victoria. This includes the insurance that covers child and carer of the child at playgroup. Carer can be mum, dad, partner, grandparents, nanny, aunt, uncle, au pair.
- The flexibility to change groups or be an active member of more than one group. If you have two young children of different ages, you can join two playgroup sessions.
- Fabulous Events.
- Dad’s Playgroup every Sunday from 10am-12pm, please contact Matt, our Dad’s Group Rep if you would like to attend.
- Elwood Community Playgroup Membership APP - keep intouch with your group, sign into playgroup, receive playgroup news all in on spot.
Annual Membership - $70
Annual fee of $70, this covers your Playgroup Membership, Playgroup Victoria Membership, public liability insurance, tea/coffee, fundraising.
Health Care Cardholder - $35
If you are a Health Care Cardholder you are entitled to a discounted membership of $35.
For our current ECP Members who joined before lockdown in March 2020, your membership will be extended until April 1st 2022.
Current ECP Members renewals will be due by April 1st 2022 and will become a automatic-renewing membership. Memberships will continue to renew each year, automatically, on April 1st.
Annual memberships for members who join in 2021 are automatic-renewing memberships and will be renewed 12 months from the date you become a member with Elwood Community Playgroup.
Renewal reminder will be sent by email to all members 30 days prior to a renewal payment being due.
- Be responsible for your children at all times – we are a non- facilitated playgroup and children are not supervised by ECP.
- Sign In to Playgroup - each time time you visit playgroup please sign in to register your attendance. Our Sign In page can be accessed through our QR CODE signs, website or member app.
- Be familiar with our policies and procedures – in case anything goes wrong, you know what to do in an emergency.
- Report any maintenance issues – so that we can either repair or replace damaged equipment and toys or report any damage to the council. Please provide details here Contact Us
- Become a Volunteer – ECP is a volunteer run playgroup. Without our volunteers we cannot operate. As a member we ask that you volunteer two hours of your time at our events or working bee each year. If you would like to become more involved join our committee by Contacting our president.
- Pay your membership – memberships will automatically renew 12mths from when you joined playgroup. Please ensure that your details are up to date so that you remain a paid member. To update your details please login to our membership system Member Login
- Welcome new members – Please make new members to your group or the centre feel welcome and show them around.
- Clean up – vacuum, wipe tables, clean and pack away toys so that the next playgroup can enjoy the facilities.