Join or Renew your Membership
Your Membership Includes:
- Use of our centre during your two-hour playgroup session once a week and any open house session of your choosing.
- Playgroup Victoria Insurance that covers child and carer of the child at playgroup. Carer can be mum, dad, partner, grandparents, nanny, aunt, uncle, au pair.
- The flexibility to change groups or be an active member of more than one group. If you have two young children of different ages, you can join two playgroup sessions.
- Fabulous Events throughout the year.
- Please note we are CLOSED for plays on weekends.
- Dad's Group every Sunday from 10am-12pm, please drop in or contact our Dad’s Group if you have any questions.
- Weekend Bookings - book the centre on a Saturday or Sunday for your child's party, event or First Aid Course.
- Mums & Bubs Fitness Class - $10 per class, instead of the usual $20 for non-members, please see Timetable for more information.
Annual Membership - $80
Annual fee of $80, this covers your Playgroup Membership, Playgroup Victoria Membership, public liability insurance, tea/coffee, fundraising.
Health Care Cardholder - $40
If you are a Health Care / Concession Cardholder you are entitled to a discounted membership of $40.
Our auto-renewing memberships and will be renewed 12 months from the date you become a member with Elwood Community Playgroup. You can cancel your membership at any time by logging into your account or Contacting us. We do not offer refunds. If your membership automatically renews, and you didn't want it to we can refund you within 2 weeks of the renewal.
- Be responsible for your children at all times – we are a non-facilitated playgroup and children are not supervised by ECP.
- Clean up – vacuum, wipe tables, clean and pack away toys so that the next playgroup can enjoy the facilities.
- Welcome new members – Please make new members to your group or the centre feel welcome and show them around.
- Sign In to Playgroup - each time you visit playgroup please sign in to register your attendance. Our Sign In page can be accessed through our QR CODE signs, website or member app.
- Be familiar with our policies and procedures – in case anything goes wrong, you know what to do in an emergency.
- Report any maintenance issues – so that we can either repair or replace damaged equipment and toys or report any damage to the council. Please provide details here Contact Us
- Become a Volunteer – ECP is a volunteer run playgroup. Without our volunteers we cannot operate. As a member we ask that you volunteer two hours of your time at our events or working bee each year. If you would like to become more involved join our committee by Contacting our president.
- Pay your membership – memberships will automatically renew 12 months from when you joined playgroup. Please ensure that your details are up-to-date so that you remain a paid member. To update your details please log in to our membership system Member Login