You can book our play centre on a Saturday and Sunday to use as an extended playgroup session, hold a first aid course or celebrate a child’s birthday. These are just some examples of how members have used and enjoyed our centre on a weekend. Non-members are welcome, but there must be more members attending the event than non-members.
Weekend Booking Rules
- Only one event can take place per day on Saturdays between hours: 10am – 5pm and Sundays between the hours of 1pm – 5pm
- The actual event cannot be longer than 2 hours, with an hour either side for set up and clean up.
- There must be more ECP members attending the event than non-members.
- There is a one off booking fee of $100
- No more than 30 people (adults and children) can attend the event.
- External / commercial activities / entertainment (such as inflatable castles) are not covered by the ECP public liability insurance and therefore not allowed. (Exceptions will be made by the ECP executive committee if they have sighted the public liability insurance provided by the external entertainment company and given formal approval.)
- ECP executive committee reserve the right to withdraw weekend playgroup sessions if certain circumstances arise.
- To be covered by insurance, members and non-members must sign in.
- As our centre is in a residential area, please ensure noise is kept to a minimum as a courtesy to our surrounding neighbours.
- When you leave, the centre must be left clean and tidy. All toys and equipment to be packed away, all doors and windows closed and the alarm switched on.
How To Book
- Complete this booking form at least three weeks prior to the booking.
- Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you within 3 days (if it is a members only event).
- If non-members are attending the event, confirmation will not be emailed until payment for the public liability has been received.
- When booking, you accept and adhere to our terms and conditions.