Our fantastic centre is available to our members on a Saturday or Sunday for a private booking. Come and celebrate your child’s birthday, enjoy an extended playgroup session or hold a first aid course. Please note that we will not accept bookings from non-members or those who are just joining up to use the space for an event.
Weekend Booking Guidelines
- You must be a current member of our Playgroup to book.
- One event can take place per day, on Saturdays between 11am-5pm and Sundays 1pm-5pm. There is no access on a Saturday before 10am or Sunday before 12pm. We close at 6pm sharp.
- The actual event cannot be longer than 2 hours, with 1 hour either side for set up and clean up.
- There is a one-off booking fee of $200. For a First Aid course the fee is $60.
- To secure the date of your event, the fee must be paid within 2 weeks of enquiring. If the requested date is within 2 weeks of the enquiry we will require payment within 48 hours of the request.
- No more than 30 people (adults and children over 12months) can attend the event and all members must sign in.
- The booker must not stick decorations to any surfaces, except the windows where blu-tak must be used, no sticky tape.
- External / commercial activities / entertainment (such as inflatable castles) are not covered by the ECP public liability insurance and therefore not allowed. Exceptions will be made by the ECP executive committee if they have sighted the public liability insurance provided by the external entertainment company and given formal approval.
- ECP executive committee reserve the right to withdraw bookings if certain circumstances arise.
- As our centre is in a residential area, please ensure noise is kept to a minimum as a courtesy to our surrounding neighbours.
- The centre must be left clean and tidy. All toys and equipment to be packed away in their area, carpets and floors vacuumed, tables wiped, all doors and windows closed and the alarm switched on.
- There is strictly no food allowed in our Front Room during events.
How To Book